Below is the current policy regarding the usage of data collected by the "G3ict" Web site and the terms of service . We reevaluate this policy on an ongoing basis based on feedback from users.
This Web site is maintained by G3ict, a 501 (c)(3) not for profit corporation.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically records the visitor's domain name and IP address. We collect only the domain name of visitors to our Web page, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. We do not collect e-mail addresses of unregistered visitors. Cookies may be used to collect information.
The aggregated information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To improve the content of our Web pages
- Shared with underwriters and potential underwriters to help them assess G3ict’s Web site audience
Registered Users Data
Registered users are asked to complete a questionnaire with identifying information and demographic information. The information we collect on registered users is used in the following ways:
- to improve the content of our Web pages
- used to notify users via e-mail newsletters about updates to our Web site
- used by us for publicizing G3ict activities
- used for opinion surveys
Registered users may be removed from our database by contacting G3ict with 'unsubscribe' written in the first line of the e-mail.
Telephone numbers and email addresses of registered users will not be rented to outside firms for sales purposes.
Terms of Service
The G3ict Terms of Service ("TOS") forbids email abuse. It is very important to us that any violations of these policies are identified and addressed. We appreciate your assistance in enforcing these policies.
You agree to not use the G3ict Web site to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.